Social Media Specialist Position Description:
If you love social media, building community, and empowering women to live their best life – this is for you. We are looking for a Social Media Implementation Specialist for the 2018 – 2019 school year to join our team.
You will be in charge of implementing the social media plan for Courtney Elmer Coaching while building a skill-set that is applicable to numerous industries and other opportunities.
It’s an opportunity with hands-on experience that will look amazing on your resume, and lots of awesome perks. Imagine being able to land your future dream job because of the hard work and tangible results you’ll have to show off!
Submit the form below to apply.
Responsibilities + Expectations of This Position Include:
- Help to build our online community and increase our following and engagement across all of our social media and email marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, + Pinterest)
- Schedule posts and promote time-sensitive materials when necessary across our platforms
- Create graphics as needed using our branded templates in Canva
- Speak up when you have fresh, new ideas + let us know when our ideas are not-so-good
- Knowledgeable about using the following Social platforms: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook + Pinterest
- Familiarity with Canva a plus
We know school is your #1 priority, so we are more than happy to chat about creating a flexible schedule that works for you.