Social Media Specialist Position Description:
If you love social media,building community, and empowering people to live their best life – this is for you. We are looking for a Social Media Implementation Specialist for the 2017 – 2018 school year to join our team.
You will be in charge of implementing a strategic marketing + growth plan for our company while building a skill-set that is applicable to numerous industries and other opportunities.
Imagine being able to land your future dream job because of the stellar marketing plan you’ll get to create and tangible results you’ll have to show off.
Plus, it’s an opportunity with hands-on experience that will look amazing on your resume, a monthly stipend, and lots of other awesome perks. And if selected for this role, you will get to work closely with Courtney and of course be invited to attend any of her live workshops + retreats that you wish! What more could you want?!
Submit the form below to apply.
Responsibilities + Expectations of This Position Include:
- Implement our growth plan to build our online community and increase our following and engagement across all of our social media and email marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, + Email)
- Optimize our platforms + communicate closely with our Marketing Strategist to ensure that all parts of the plan are being appropriately implemented
- Create fresh content, schedule posts to PostPlanner, and promote time-sensitive materials when necessary across our platforms
- Interact with our Tribe daily by liking and responding to tweets and comments
- Speak up when you have fresh, new ideas + let us know when our ideas are not-so-good
- Knowledgeable about using and optimizing the following Social platforms: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Familiarity with Canva and PostPlanner a plus
We know school is your #1 priority, so we are more than happy to chat about creating a flexible schedule that works for you.